Escape Adventure Canada Launch $50 Voucher Giveaway Contest Rules & Regulations
1. The Escape Adventure Canada Launch $50 Voucher Giveaway Contest (the “Escape Adventure Canada Launch $50 Voucher Giveaway Contest” or “Giveaway”) is open only to Canadian residents (except QC and Territories) who are over the age of majority in their province/territory of residence at the time of entry. Employees, representatives and agents of Escape Adventure Canada, and its parent companies, affiliates, and advertising and promotion agencies, as well as the immediate family members (spouse, children, parents and siblings) and those living in the same household of such employees, representatives and agents are not eligible to enter. Void where prohibited by law.
HOW TO ENTER
2. To enter visit us online at www.escapeadventure.ca between 12:01:01 a.m. Eastern Standard Time ("ET") and 11:59:59 p.m. ET and enter the required information. To be eligible for the drawing in any particular Draw Period during the Giveaway Period, entrant must complete entry before 11:59:59 PM ET on the last day of the applicable Draw Period. Upon submission of your entry online, you will be automatically entered in the Escape Adventure Canada Launch Contest for the Draw Period in which your entry is received, subject to the qualification in the preceding sentence.
3. Limit one (1) entry per person, per Draw Period regardless of whether the entry is made in store or online. All entries from individuals found to have entered more than once will be void.
4. In the event of a dispute over the identity of a potential winner, the potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the person identified on the entry submission and is otherwise eligible to win.
5. All eligible entries received at Escape Adventure Canada online in a given Draw Period will be combined for that Draw Period’s drawing. Escape Adventure Canada Launch Contest is not responsible for any lost, late, illegible, incomplete, falsified, destroyed, or failed entries, or for any electronic miscommunications or failures of any kind, which may limit an entrant’s ability to participate in this Giveaway. Proof of submitting an entry is not proof of receipt by Escape Adventure Canada. All entries become the property of Escape Adventure Canada and will not be acknowledged or returned. Any and all lost, late, illegible, incomplete, falsified, destroyed, or failed entries will be disqualified. No purchase is necessary to enter or win, and a purchase will not increase the odds of your winning.
6. One (1) Prize of a CDN $50 Escape Adventure Canada voucher will be available to be won on each of the seven (7) Draw Dates set out in Section 20 below (each a “Draw Date”). At each Draw Date a random drawing from all eligible entries received during the Draw Period corresponding with that Draw Date (see section 20 below) will be held. The first entrant whose entry form is drawn on the Draw Date and who otherwise complies with these Giveaway Rules will be eligible to win a Prize. The chance of being selected will depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Draw Period corresponding to the relevant Draw Date.
Prize and Approximate Value
7. At the outset of the Giveaway, there are a total of seven (7) prizes available to be won. The number of prizes available will reduce as awarded. One (1) prize will be awarded for each Draw Period. Each prize is one (1) Escape Adventure Canada voucher worth CDN$50. There is a limit of one (1) prize per person during the entire Giveaway Period. The Escape Adventure Canada voucher is redeemable only at Escape Adventure Canada locations in Canada, online. The Escape Adventure Canada voucher will be subject to the terms and conditions found on the vouchers.
Confirmation of Potential Winners
8. Escape Adventure Canada will make reasonable efforts to contact potential winners by telephone (if telephone number provided) and/or email within ten (10) days following the date of the relevant drawing. If the potential winner cannot be contacted within the time specified above, does not complete the necessary eligibility forms (outlined below) within fourteen (14) days of his/her being informed of his/her name being drawn, does not correctly answer the mathematical skill-testing question, is not otherwise an eligible entrant, or does not otherwise comply with the Official Rules, he/she will not win any prize. In this event, the prize will be awarded to an alternate entrant, who will be selected from among the remaining eligible entries. Any alternate winner will have the same rights and obligations as the original winner. To claim a prize, a potential winner must comply with the Official Rules for this Giveaway, as well as the Terms and Conditions relating to the use of the entry kiosks, must correctly answer unaided a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question administered by Escape Adventure Canada and must fill out and return a Declaration and Release, including a Publicity Release, within fourteen (14) days of his/her being informed of his/her name being drawn. Prizes will be delivered to confirmed winners.
9. By participating in the Giveaway, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Escape Adventure Canada and the judges, which are final and binding in all respects. No cash or other substitution or transfer of prizes is permitted, except that Escape Adventure Canada reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Return of any prize notification as non-deliverable or failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in disqualification, and an alternate entrant may be randomly selected in accordance with the Official Rules. All taxes for prizes are the sole responsibility of the individual winners.
10. By participating, entrants agree: (1) that Escape Adventure Canada may (unless prohibited by law) use winner’s name, city of residence, photograph, image and/or likeness for advertising and other promotional purposes, without further review or compensation, in any media, in perpetuity and worldwide; and (2) to hold Escape Adventure Canada, its parent, divisions, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies and other agents, and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives, agents and assigns harmless against any and all claims, loss, liability, injury or damage to entrant or any other person or entity due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of their acceptance, possession or use of a prize or their participation in this Giveaway.
11. Escape Adventure Canada is not responsible for incomplete, lost or late entries or faulty transmissions, technical computer hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or interrupted or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled, misrouted, scrambled or delayed computer transmission, or other errors or problems of any kind, whether mechanical, human, electronic or otherwise, which may limit or affect in any way an entrant’s ability to participate in this Giveaway. Escape Adventure Canada is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of this Giveaway or in the announcement of the prizes. Escape Adventure Canada assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty, failed, garbled or jumbled electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Giveaway; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of this Giveaway; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of the entry portals on any particular day; or (e) any injury or damage to entrant’s or to any other person’s computer which may be related to or resulting from participating in the Giveaway or any attempt to obtain further information concerning this Giveaway.
12. Escape Adventure Canada reserves the right (1) to disqualify any entrant and void any entries of an entrant who has engaged in unsportsmanlike conduct, fraud or other misconduct relative to this Giveaway or otherwise attempted to tamper with or impair this Giveaway; and/or (2) to cancel, modify, suspend or terminate this Giveaway, for any reason, including if, in Escape Adventure Canada’s sole opinion, technical failures, applicable laws or regulations, virus, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other cause beyond Escape Adventure Canada’s control destroys the integrity of this Giveaway or otherwise corrupts or impairs the administration, security, legality, fairness or proper play of this Giveaway or any part thereof. Online entries must be made only by the original, manual keystrokes of the individual entrant. Use of any automated system including robotic, or form filling software to enter is prohibited and will result in disqualification of all entries by anyone using such assistance.
13. Escape Adventure Canada also reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of this Giveaway, or to be acting in any manner Escape Adventure Canada deems to be in violation of the Official Rules or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. If, for any reason, this Giveaway is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, violation of applicable law or regulation or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Giveaway, Escape Adventure Canada reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Giveaway in whole or in part.
14. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS GIVEAWAY IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, ESCAPE ADVENTURE CANADA RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
15. In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted on the entry form at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet service provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
16. Personal information gathered by Escape Adventure Canada will be used for the purposes of administering the Giveaway, contacting potential winners and as otherwise permitted or required by law.
17. Escape Adventure Canada may (unless prohibited by law) use winner’s name, city of residence, photograph, image and/or likeness for advertising and other promotional purposes, without further review or compensation, in any media, in perpetuity and worldwide.
18. The Giveaway is subject to all federal, provincial and municipal laws. The Giveaway and the Official Rules will be exclusively governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the province of Ontario. Any dispute arising hereunder shall be governed by the laws of Ontario and shall be adjudicated in the applicable court in Kitchener, Ontario.
19. A copy of the Official Rules will be available at entry areas located online at http://www.escapeadventure.ca/contest/launch/rules.
Draw Date and Draw Period
20. Entries received during the Draw Period set out in the column to the right period will be (on or around) eligible for the Draw Date set out in the column to the left.
Draw Date Draw Period
January 10, 2016 12:01:01 a.m. ET on November 1, 2015 to 11:59:59 p.m. ET on January 9, 2016.
February 10, 2016 12:01:01 a.m. ET on January 1, 2016 to 11:59:59 p.m. ET on February 9, 2016.
March 10, 2016 12:01:01 a.m. ET on February 1, 2016 to 11:59:59 p.m. ET on March 9, 2016.
April 10, 2016 12:01:01 a.m. ET on March 1, 2016 to 11:59:59 p.m. ET on April 9, 2016.
May 10, 2016 12:01:01 a.m. ET on April 1, 2016 to 11:59:59 p.m. ET on May 9, 2016.
June 10, 2016 12:01:01 a.m. ET on May 1, 2016 to 11:59:59 p.m. ET on June 9, 2016.
July 10, 2016 12:01:01 a.m. ET on June 1, 2016 to 11:59:59 p.m. ET on July 9, 2016.
21. Draw dates and times are subject to change without notice.