Escape Room Attendant
We are seeking a part-time, courteous, organized, professional and responsible Escape Room Attendant with a commitment to a high level of customer service and who enjoys working with people.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Meet, greet and provide assistance to customers and guests.
- Must be able to work independently and with a team
- Work assigned hours each week and weekends (up to 30 hours each week).
- Perform administrative tasks, such as answering incoming calls and emails.
- Introduce participants to the activity and explain the activity rules.
- Provide game participants with clues and hints during the activity
- Take a picture of participants following the activity.
- Collect fees & payments from customers and update the reservation system.
- Comply with all Escape Adventure Canada company policies.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
- First Aid certification is required.
- Training will be provided.
We welcome applications from all qualified individuals including women, members of visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities.
900 Guelph St. Unit 301, N2H 5Z6, Kitchener, Ontario
How to Apply
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org