VOUCHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following general terms and conditions (the "General Voucher Terms") will apply to all vouchers issued by Escape Adventure Canada:
1. Vouchers with a credit value (“Gift Vouchers”) and promotional discount vouchers (“Discount Vouchers”) collectively known as (“Vouchers”) issued by Escape Adventure Canada may only be redeemed online.
2. Vouchers cannot be redeemed offline or over the phone, they must be used online via the Escape Adventure Canada web site.
3. Vouchers have no cash value, cannot be exchanged for cash, or replace if lost/stolen.
4. If the total purchase price is less than the Gift Voucher value no change or cash will be given.
5. If the total purchase price exceeds the Gift Voucher value, the consumer will be responsible to pay the balance owning.
6. Gift Vouchers are only valid for one use. Entire Voucher value must be used in one visit.
7. Vouchers must be used by the specified expiry date and will become void after this date if not used.
8. Vouchers cannot be combined with any other vouchers, offers certificates, discounts, or promotions unless otherwise specified by Escape Adventure Canada.
9. Escape Adventure Canada is not responsible for lost/stolen, or unredeemed vouchers.
10. Escape Adventure Canada reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions for vouchers at any time and without prior notice.
Please contact us if you have any comment, questions about the Voucher Terms and Conditions.